With its extensive range of features, lower cost, and higher quality calls, municipalities are switching from traditional telephone systems to VOIP.
As constituents increasingly demand a more responsive and active local government, municipalities are constantly looking for new ways to maximize functionality with minimal budgetary impact. VOIP technology is a solution that municipalities have found to minimize operating budgets while expanding their ability to communicate both internally and with constituents.
The award-winning IP Genie VOIP solution offers a robust set of features and a redundant secure solution that never touches the public Internet.
While some companies try to fit your needs in their cookie cutter solution, IP Genie takes the time to tailor a solution to your municipality.
IP Genie works to develop solutions that make sense for your town and its budget. The one-size-fits-all approach may work in the clothing industry but it certainly does not work with telephone systems. IP Genie has identified the unique needs in municipalities, which may not be as prevalent in other organizations.
IP Genie Managed Services provides any sized municipality with a top-tier VOIP solution to fit any budget.
IP Genie bundles the ‘best of the best’ hardware and network resources for a cost-effective, long-term technology solution at an affordable monthly usage fee. IP Genie will help you find a technology package that best fits your organization.
IP Genie VOIP Solutions Offer...
- Cost Efficiency – Minimal hardware purchase required; Replaces legacy telephone systems with state-of-the-art hosted/premise VOIP solution over the private CEN network. Your phones never touch the public Internet.
- Mobility – Allows you to take your IP Genie telephone anywhere in the world, plug it into any Internet connection, and receive calls as if you were in your office.
- Flexibility – System and phone software can be easily programmed remotely or by a phone user.
- Remote Access – Use the Internet to access your user portal to view messages and enable features such as forwarding and Do Not Disturb, or use your mobile device to receive messages or alerts.
- Eliminate Obsolescence – Scalable VOIP infrastructure makes it easy to add or delete components without having to change your entire system.
Is Your Municipality Connected to the Connecticut Educational Network (CEN)?
Through a unique no-bid/no-RFP offer, municipalities, schools and libraries can use their CEN connection for robust and secure VOIP. And, you get highly secure delivery over the private CEN Network since IP Genie VOIP never touches the public Internet.
Capitol Region Council of Governors (CRCOG) is proud to partner, through a competitive bid process, with Connecticut-based Genie Innovations, Inc. (IP Genie) to offer VOIP telephone solutions to organizations connected to the Connecticut Education Network (CEN) without requiring a bid or RFP.
- Save resources: No RFP means you have more time to devote to other tasks.
- Get the Most Out of Your Budget: IP Genie offers special pricing through its no-bid contract with CRCOG.
And, get highly secure delivery over the private CEN Network since IP Genie VOIP never touches the public Internet.