Why Should You Choose a VOIP Solution?
VOIP can work on most broadband Internet access connections. It is less expensive for long-distance calls than traditional phone plans. And, VOIP does more than increase savings by lowering costs. It is feature rich, which also enables the user to integrate software programs, such as e-mail, e-fax, and remote conferencing over the Internet via the telephone. You can have other phone numbers for specific areas route everything to one VOIP account and have voicemail routed to email.
Why Should You Choose VOIP Solutions from IP Genie?
IP Genie’s VOIP solutions offer features and applications that would cost you extra with traditional phone packages. IP Genie offers VOIP solutions to fit any need and budget.
- Advanced communications capability
- Agility, opportunity, and growth
- Predictable technology, cost structure, and budgeting
- Reduced capital expenditure in transition
- Reduced space requirements and energy costs
- Easily and economically scale up and down
- Transition to the most current VOIP functionality
- Ability to refocus internal technology staff
- Freedom to focus on your core business
- Free local and long-distance calling
- Free cloud upgrades lets you keep up with technology
- Lower capital outlays for life of contract
- No major hardware expenditure — core equipment resides in our data centers
- Fully redundant, reliable and flexible
- Simplicity in a monthly, per-device charge
- Experts become your phone company